Mark your calendars – Reunion planned for the 18-20 July 2019.
- Photograph of family on the porch of the Tod House, similar pose to the one above dating from 1892 (or thereabouts) on the 20th – there will be a professional photographer present – permissions are currently being sought for access to the site
- Visit to Oak Bay Archives to view their collection which includes some family treasures – planned for the 18th of July in the afternoon
- Dinner with the family – venue to be determined by the number of people attending – (casual or formal – opinions please) for the 19th of July
- Visit of Ross Bay Cemetery where a number of the family are buried
- Visit of BC Legislature buildings
- Tea at the Empress
- Butchart Gardens
All suggestions gratefully accepted – needed – etc
I am trying to organise this so that most of the activities will be free, or open to your own budget. That means if there is a dinner, you choose the meal, and if there is an entry fee, then you pay it when you enter. I don’t want to have to collect money ahead of the events.
I will use this page to update on what is happening …..
There is also a facebook page – please join
If you intend to come, please contact me – once I have a better idea of numbers, and of course what activities would interest you …..