The British Columbia Archives have two pictures of the family taken at the historic Tod House, which they owned until 1925. The first image is entitled “Three Generations of the Pauline Family at Tod House” (A-08840).
I am trying to identify all of the people in the image, so I have, below a numbered version of the image, and my best guesses as to who is pictured. I ask anyone vaguely related, who recognizes their kin in the image to contact me so I can add more names to this picture. I have also tentatively dated this photograph to 1891 from the estimated ages of the children of Ernest and Emma Paulin, from whom I am descended, and have many more images of these people.
1. George Paulin
2. Florence Paulin
3. Frederick Pauline Jr (1861)
4. Charlotte Mary Pauline (nee Mesher) (1862)
5. Frederick Charles Pauline (1891)
9. William Starr Goodwin
10. Bessie Paulin(e) Goodwin
11. Violet Maude Marianne Goodwin (married name Williams)
12. Irene Belle Paulin (1889)
13. Ernest Alfred Paulin (1864)
14. Emma Jane Paulin (nee Jennings) (1866)
15. Gladys Paulin (1891)
16. Harold Paulin (1888)
19. Marion Paulin (1875)
20. John Paulin (1877)
22. Mary Paulin (nee Cutler) (1836)
23. Frederick Paulin(e) Sr (1831)
24. Sally Paulin (1874)
25. Nellie Paulin (1879) ?